buntingdisasterbuntingdisaster

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Fantastic.

I beat 149 Levels, extremely fun, and when that shit gets SERIOUSLY fast paced, it requires some serious reaction time as to whether to obey or disobey, and then after that, you have to be quick to make sure you do/don't do the objective in the amount of time left - it got to the point where there was literally 1 second of time to react and do the goal. Awesomeness. 10/10

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

OMFG

HOLY HELL THE CRAWLSPACE! 10/10

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

For those of you who dont know

The Contra part isn't a level select code, it's actually the cheat for 30 lives in Contra, it's UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A, if you didn't know that, then you obviously haven't played many retro games, and that's a damn shame, but on topic, this game was awesome, not only because it was quite fun, but because it points out the stupidity that modern gamers give in to. Rather than making better gameplay elements, they now throw in achievements to keep you distracted from the fact that the game that you're playing is actually quite generic and can easily be slapped with a genre label because originality in video games doesn't exist anymore, and the ridiculous nature of some of the achievements in this game were extra funny because again, it points out some of the stupid crap that some of these games have you do. Nice game, with my favorite - social commentary!

Dj Karma - Let us Fly Dj Karma - Let us Fly

I Like The Gate Effect

But the Piano in the beginning was a bit much. The song as a whole is pretty good, you just need to hone that piano a bit and perhaps find some better percussion samples. 8/10